1 April 2019
Date: 25 March 2019
You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of Billinghay Parish Council to be held at Ringmoor Lounge, Ringmoor Close, Billinghay
7pm Monday 1 April
Parish Clerk and RFO
There will be a 15 minute Public Session to allow members of the public to speak
1. Acceptance of reasons for Councillors apologies of absence
2. Declarations of interest for items on the agenda
3. Acceptance of notes for Meeting 4 March 2019
4. Clerks Update
5. Planning Matters
a Received Applications
19/0296/HOUS Orchard House Williamsons Drove Billinghay amended plans.
Tree protection plan including timings for erection of heras fencing submitted.
b Approved Applications:
c Suggestions for new development road name (off Cornfield Way)
6. Neighbourhood Plan Update
7. Highways and Police Matters
8. Correspondence – circulated to Cllrs
Financial activity since last meeting.
To agree renovation of 3 Parish noticeboards £204
To agree entering best kept village competition and expenditure for village tidying, renovation and repairs, and encouraging volunteers.
10. Burial Ground and Allotment Business
11. Cllrs Reports